TS Acrylic - Creality Ender 3 / Ender 3 PRO Enclosure is entirely made of clear acrylic.
Our Enclosures of TS Acrylic series for Ender 3 and Ender 3 PRO are made of 4 mm thick clear acrylic sheets to ensure excellent strength and stability. If you prefer light, easy to manipulate, slick and barely visible enclosure, then TS Acrylic is the right and very affordable solution for your 3D printer. TS Acrylic Enclosure has no bottom and is easy to manipulate due to its low weight. To remove the printer, simply lift the enclosure. It is provided as self assembly kit with all clear acrylic parts, nuts, bolts, high quality injection-molded door hinges, steel bearings for the filament holder, black PETG printed parts and tools.
Hint: all the included PETG parts can be also downloaded for free as STEP and STL files, so you could print these in a different color or modify.
3D printer enclosures provide a temperature stable environment for better quality printing, reduce unpleasant printing smells, protect your printer from dust and, last but not least, improve safety of 3D printing. More
TS Acrylic - Creality Ender 3 / Ender 3 PRO Enclosure
This enclosure was primarily designed for use with Creality Ender 3 / Ender 3 PRO, but other similar size 3D printers also fit great. Please, check your printer dimensions and internal dimensions of our enclosure below before making your purchase.
Why should you want to have an Enclosure for your 3D printer?
- significant reduction in fumes and unpleasant smells
- controlled ambient temperature improves reliability and consistency of your 3D printing
- additional noise reduction
- dust protection for your printer and improved 3D printing safety
Why buy from Us?
- You are making your purchase direct from manufacturer. We are based in the Czech Republic.
- We obtain all our materials at large quantities and volume discount. This way we can offer our TS acrylic enclosures at prices comparable to cost of raw material for DIY enclosure projects.
- C02 laser cutting technology leaves the edges of acrylic parts clear and polished.
- 4 mm thick clear acrylic sheets are used to ensure excellent strength and stability.
- We only use high-quality materials and components from renowned European manufacturers and suppliers.
- All included PETG parts can be also downloaded for free as STEP and STL files, so you could print these in a different color or modify.
- The front door with two magnets allows for both left hand or right hand installation.
- You can enjoy completely unobstructed view of your 3D printing thanks to high quality clear acrylic sheets used.
- Honeycomb ventilation inlet holes for PSU and PSU cable inlet are placed on the right side of enclosure.
- On the left side you will find USB cable inlet, filament slot and a cut out for optonal installation of any regular 60 mm PC or USB fan.
- The package also includes a practical bearing based filament holder, which can hold spools of any width and can be placed anywhere on top of enclosure.
- Honeycomb ventilation inlet holes and cut out for 60 mm optional fan can be closed by attaching provided 2 mm clear acrylic covers.
- The enclosure is provided as a flat-pack kit with all clear acrylic parts, nuts, bolts, high quality injection-molded door hinges, ball bearings for the filament holder, black PETG printed parts and tools. You may download detailed assembly instructions in pdf format here.
Weight and dimensions:
External dimensions without filament spool holder: (W x H x D): 48,5 × 48,8 × 58,5 cm
Internal dimensions: (W x H x D): 47,7 × 48,4 × 55,4 cm
Net weight: 6,2 kg
Gross weight: 7,9 kg
- 4 mm thick clear extruded acrylic (XT) parts
- 2 mm clear extruded acrylic (XT) covers for honeycomb ventilation inlet holes and 60 mm ventilator cut out
- black PETG plastic parts
- ball bearing based acrylic filament spool holder for 1 kg filament spools
- all fasteners (bolts, nuts, injection molded hinges etc.)
- complete set of assembly tools (except for 7mm / 8mm wrench)
- illustrated, step by step assembly instructions (download in pdf format here)
- optional 60 mm fan (you can use any standard 60 mm 12V PC or 5V USB fan)
- 3D printer
- 3D printing filament